Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of Red Offshore Pte Ltd. By using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Use of Website: Our website is intended for informational purposes only. You may use our website to learn about our products and services, but you may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Intellectual Property: The content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of Red Offshore Pte Ltd and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of the content on our website without our prior written consent.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Red Offshore Pte Ltd. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You access and use such websites at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: Red Offshore Pte Ltd is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or our products and services, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We may update these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website and will become effective immediately upon posting.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.